1. Put a link in your posting to the person who tagged you.
2. List 7 unusual things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 other bloggers at the end of your post (*including their blog links*) and comment on their blogs to let them know they have been tagged.
- · I took up running in my 50’s and I've completed 2 mountain races, (one an extreme race) and one marathon. I have held the distinction of coming in last in 2 races, (the extreme mountain race and a 5K several years ago! I would like to point out, however, that I did complete both! In fact, I have never dropped out of a race...but I would if I thought I needed to).
- · I went to see the Concert for Bangladesh in 1971 at Madison Square Garden and the Rolling Stones at Boston Garden in 1969
- I make my own Christmas cards each year which include scenes that have some personal meaning to me. In 2004, after wanting to travel for so very long, I travelled across country, went to Italy and Mexico but my Christmas card included a scene from the end of my street and the Christmas decorations I see there.
- · I started an ecology group in high school and together with a wonderful advisor and the group began the first newspaper recycling program for our little town. (this was VERY many years ago!)
- · I was the Medium Size Christmas tree in my kindergarten Christmas pageant.
- · Our last 2 cats were rescues, they were homeless before coming to us.
- · I am married to a guy who can make the best raviolis from scratch.
Kelley MacDonald's Daily Paintings
Mary Sheehan Winn
Passions of an Odd Chick
My Paint Box
Liza Moves On
Art By Deborah Ross