Thursday, September 11, 2008

Brilliante Weblog Premio-2008

I was delighted to learn that I was one of seven to receive the Brilliante Weblog Award from Elizabeth Floyd Studio. Thank you Elizabeth!http://elizabethfloydstudio.blogspot.com/
As a part of receiving this award, I need to pass it along to those bloggers whose work I admire and enjoy viewing. I have included the work of 7 artists who vary widely in terms of style, focus, and direction in their expressions of creativity. This includes those who paint everyday objects and places in their own unique way, or those who paint the beautiful things and scenery in our world, or even deep subject matter in which the visuals may initially be disturbing, but thought provoking. All of them use art as the potentially powerful medium that it is, capable of lowering blood pressure or raising the consciousness. Paint on everyone, and congratulations!
--Paula



Deb Ross at: Art by Deborah Ross






All awards have their rules... the "Brilliant Weblog Award" is no exception. I'm excited to pass this award on. You are all truly "Brilliant" artists and bloggers.


Rules of Acceptance:



1. Put the logo on your blog



2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.



3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.



4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.



5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.


6. Participation is entirely voluntary (of course!).


7. Have fun...honoring the bloggers who inspire you regularly.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, thank you, Paula. Thanks for thinking of me. How nice. I will try to think of my seven.....hmmmmm

Paula Villanova said...

You're welcome Deborah! You've inspired me to dig out my colored pencils which I have not used in a long time.

artslice said...

Hi Paula...

Thank you so much for choosing me and my blog(s)... This is really so nice! I, too will be mulling over my seven choices. Happy weekend! - Brenda

Paula Villanova said...

You're welcome Brenda! I agree, it was tough to choose 7, there are so many great blogs out there!

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

thank you Sistah friend.
I will get busy. Nothing I like more than passing out awards to the bloggers.
Your blog is coming alive! I like it.
Also,
I am on for the jeep trip. Anywhere is fine with me but the route 6 trip is quite attractive.

Robin Pedrero said...

Oh My! Why Thank you Paula! I am flattered. Awards always leave a warm fuzzies, and I am glad to pass it on too.

Paula Villanova said...

Robin, I was happy to pass it along to you; I love your blog and your art!

Paula Villanova said...

Mary, Rte 6 it is!

LUCIANO FIGUEIREDO said...

OH MY, OH MY!!! Paula I'd like to say I am honored, specially because you and the other 7 artists are great! Thank you for thinking of me, and thank you for your always constructive comments.
Tchau