1. Put a link in your posting to the person who tagged you.
2. List 7 unusual things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 other bloggers at the end of your post (*including their blog links*) and comment on their blogs to let them know they have been tagged.
- · I took up running in my 50’s and I've completed 2 mountain races, (one an extreme race) and one marathon. I have held the distinction of coming in last in 2 races, (the extreme mountain race and a 5K several years ago! I would like to point out, however, that I did complete both! In fact, I have never dropped out of a race...but I would if I thought I needed to).
- · I went to see the Concert for Bangladesh in 1971 at Madison Square Garden and the Rolling Stones at Boston Garden in 1969
- I make my own Christmas cards each year which include scenes that have some personal meaning to me. In 2004, after wanting to travel for so very long, I travelled across country, went to Italy and Mexico but my Christmas card included a scene from the end of my street and the Christmas decorations I see there.
- · I started an ecology group in high school and together with a wonderful advisor and the group began the first newspaper recycling program for our little town. (this was VERY many years ago!)
- · I was the Medium Size Christmas tree in my kindergarten Christmas pageant.
- · Our last 2 cats were rescues, they were homeless before coming to us.
- · I am married to a guy who can make the best raviolis from scratch.
Kelley MacDonald's Daily Paintings
Mary Sheehan Winn
Passions of an Odd Chick
My Paint Box
Liza Moves On
Art By Deborah Ross
You continue to inspire me.
Robin, it goes without saying that I check your blog regularly as well...I love your artwork and in addition to being inspirational to me, I always gain information that I find really useful in moving my art forward...and I thank you!
thank you very much for tagging me! I will try to do my part of this as soon as possible.
Thanks again, Liza
Sometimes these tags can be a pain but this one was great! We got to learn a little about you! Awesome stuff!
By the way, my daughter was also the Christmas tree in kindergarten! LOL!
Thanks Liza and Manon. Liza, please take the time you need..and geez Manon, I should have tagged you too! That's the problem with such things..it's SO hard to narrow down the list...
Paula, I just went through your blog and found about 82 paintings that I love, but could you tell me a little more about those raviolis...How can you tell it's almost dinner time here? lol By the way, you have absolutely one of the best blogger photos. Very cool self portrait.
Thanks Vern...I wish I could tell you how he makes the raviolis, but that is totally his territory. They really are something though...
Wow, you are one athletic woman...!!
Fun to read this.
You were very generous to tag me and network me with your friends. I'm sorry I couldn't participate - I'm barely getting any time on the computer. I've had lots of fun family times, and I'm going to be taking a trip soon, and I'm trying to get orders out for my web business- but I still appreciate you thinking of me.
Hey thanks Odd Chick...and of course, I have been checking out your beautiful blog and have noticed that you have been very busy with all of those truly important things in life! Keep it up girl! And please keep inspiring the rest of us to pay attention to the wonderful stuff we take for granted!
Post a Comment